Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Kids will be Kids

Why is it that a parent must be a constant nag? Oldest son has had a school project to do, where he must interview a professional of his choosing and follow them on the job for 4 hours.
Well he chooses a bankruptcy trustee. He then waits till the last min. to work on this and set things up. So project is due on Friday and he has yet to set up the interview. He has been playing phone tag with the guy. I know these people are busy and it is son's fault for waiting till the last min. but gosh I hate these type of assignments. I totally feel like we are imposing on somebody. Hopefully he can set something up tomorrow. I always feel like these assignments are to torture me. I hate having to monitor and make sure they get done. Perhaps I am going about things wrong? HMMM if anyone has suggestions for me, as to how I can make my child be more conscientious, let me know.

Well enough of that. I had a daycare child throw up on my new carpet today! UGH. I knew it was going to happen, I should have known I would freak. Frantically I scrubbed to clean it up and I think the stain is gone. Poor little thing, momma is out of town, and by the time daddy arrived she had a fever. So I finally decided it is time to move the daycare to the lower level. Now the lower family room is the daycare area. It feels nice to have my upstairs living area back to myself. It is just a pain to go up and down the stairs all the time.

Well here are a few more cards for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home