Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've Fallen

Well I made it through my second day with the new baby, she is precious! She is adjusting well.
I am coming along on the X-mas project I am making for the kids.
I want to get some baking done, but now with the new baby that seems impossible during the day and evenings I am not much in the mood. In the past I have let the daycare kids get involved, but I don't think it will work this year.
Went looking at chairs for dining again tonight. I am pretty much set on what I want. There are 2 that I am trying to decide between.

I was able to create a few cards tonight for my on-line group challenge.
I will share my favorite.


2 Comments:

Blogger sighthound enthusiast said...

I just love this card T. Have I told you that already? Probably...

Helen from FineArtsCollage

1:33 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Yes you have told me Helen ; )

Thanks so much.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home