Sunday, December 04, 2005

I like RED


With the Christmas season in full swing I get to enjoy my favorite color in abundance.
I just finished an altered book spread that I worked on over the weekend. The theme was to create a spread based on your favorite color and then on your sign in tag, tell why you like it.


I like RED
because it reminds me of
our mighty flag
country barns
red gingham table clothes
crisp juicy apples
passionate kisses
card games with friends
but most of all
it is so very ZETTI!
I had a lot of fun with this book and the theme. I also got a bunch of X-mas cards done yesterday (I have 49 done so far) only about 11 to go! It has been a very productive weekend.
Here is the book I worked on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful spread - I like the squares, makes a wonderful composition. Very inspirational

4:13 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Jacqueline!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home