Monday, December 12, 2005

Going Home

Well I returned to an old Yahoo group I had belonged to. In fact it was the first group I was ever on.
"MN Stampers" and "MN ras"
One of the members there said it was like going home to have me back.
What a nice thing to say. It will be nice to visit with some old friends.

I started a new baby in Daycare today and she is just darling. We didn't have too bad of a day.
She didn't sleep a lot, but she didn't cry a lot either.

No real art for me to day, I piddled a bit but that's it.
I did make a cute ATC last night for the Dec. Challenge on my Yahoo group.
The challenge is to use holiday wrap, napkins or any other holiday item that you don't normally have around other times of the year.

I used wrapping paper and a black and white image. I like black and white on patterned paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home