Monday, December 19, 2005

The final countdown

Well it is the week before Christmas. Are you ready? I am completely ready, feeling relaxed and enjoying the season.

I made my gingerbread men yesterday, and today I will ice them. I will do a bit of baking this week also. Not too much. All gifts are wrapped and ready, just waiting for Santa now.

I have a bit of a scratchy throat today, it began on the weekend. Hopefully I can doctor myself up before Christmas day ; )

We will begin working on the daycare children's gift to momma's today, that should be fun.

I had a bit of fun in the art room this weekend, but for some reason, I wasn't overly happy with my creations.
I will share a few ATC's I worked on for a challenge to use anything related to the holiday that you don't normally have around other times of the year. Not necessarily to make holiday cards, but to get creative with it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home