Saturday, December 31, 2005

Card "Cock-a-doodle-doo" Challenge

Well I was in the mood for art last night, but had nothing on my plate that needed attention so I sat at the computer. Got to chatting with my cousin, who was also in the mood for art, but needed a push. So we challenged each other.

She told me to use my new cheesecloth background stamp, from Stampin Up, the colors purple and green.
I said I was in a chicken' mood, so would see if I could pull it all together.

Challenges are great fun and they really do keep the creativity going. That is one reason I do love the Altered books, you get a theme and you are expected to come up with something, sometimes it is hard, sometimes it is fairly easy, but it is fun to stretch your mind a bit.

I don't make greeting cards much anymore unless I need one at the moment. It was fun to just do a simple card.

Here is what I came up with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, you should never worry about selling your art...spread the talent! I have had some time tonight to really study your photo album. Thank you very much for sharing. Do you ever work with youngsters? My best joy is teaching a group of 4th grade girls to do their art OF THE BOX and free range their talents...and get paid for it! My salute to you sweet and talented lady. From Sandy Brown ALTERED ANTIQUARIAN

2:00 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Funny you should ask about working with Children.
I do daycare in my home and the kids adore my art room. I have a banquet table set up down there and they do art with me.

Thank You also for your wonderful encouragement!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home