Monday, December 05, 2005

Addressing and checking twice

It is so darn cold here today! Brrr, the dogs can't even make back into the house before their poor little feet freeze up.
The house smells so good today. YUMMY! I put the turkey bones from Thanksgiving on to boil for a nice pot of soup for supper. Home made bread in the bread machine. OOOO that will make hubby feel so good after a cold day of delivering mail.

I got a few more gifts in order today and am feeling so organized this year.

All the Christmas cards are made and I began the addressing and signing of them all today.
I will share a few here and there before I mail them out.

No errands to run tonight and I will get to do some art for an Altered book RR tonight while hubby watches football.
Winter is wonderful for art time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home