Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Slippin and Slidin

There was no school again today. It snowed quite a bit again last night and the roads were still sheer ice. Busses couldn't run and streets were not cleared till later in the day.

I had my big kid helpers again. I didn't get as much art time today, but did get to assemble a few ATC's for an end of the month trade tomorrow.
When hubby got home from work, we ran to an auction quick to look at a dining table. It was very nice, but not in the style I want. There was a little side table I was interested in, but the auctioneer kept getting dragged away from it, every time he got near it. Several times he was picking it up, when someone would get him to take something else. I got tired of waiting and we left. No big deal, there will be another something I can use.

I won't share the ATC's from today, but more of the Christmas cards I got done the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home