Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gosh I just realized it has been 10 days since I have checked in here. The hussle bussle never seems to end lately. But really, I do see more time in the up-coming days.

I hope that all is wonderful on this special day for everyone reading! I know that I am truly blessed and have much to be thankful for.
We have gotten so much accomplished in the house this year and I love my home and the comfortable feeling it provides for my family. We can all snuggle in and be cozy for the winter.
Of coarse the kids are not so sure about that now, as mom is freaking about pop and food being allowed in the living room on the new carpet ; )

I am thankful that we all have our health, that we were able to take a wonderful family vacation and experience new adventures. I am thankful that Mandy is improving in school, I am thankful that both Jim's and my parents are all still living and continue to be there for us. I am thankful for everything!
Hugs Dad!

I am cooking today, but the kids got whisked away to Pipestone with Aunt Marnita and we will be alone except for my mom. We will head to Pipestone Saturday night for a quick visit as Jim has to work Friday and Saturday. Turkey is in the oven and I can't wait for the smell of fresh baked bread and turkey.

I have had a bit more time for art these days and that makes me happy, I have a ton of projects in the works right now also. I will post a few ATC's I created last weekend with my Club.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. :) I LOVE these two ATCs!!! Thanks for sharing.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home