Sunday, November 27, 2005

Get the Mittens out!

Well we were traveling on our way home from Pipestone this morning and the freezing rain began. At times we were only able to go 40 miles per hour. It was a long tense drive.
Happily we made it home safe and sound. But the freezing rain continues and is supposed to turn to snow with blizzard conditions. Everything is covered in a sheet of ice right now. I let the dog out to do her job and when she walked out on to the deck, she lost her footing it was so slippery ; )

So get those mittens out, it's cold outside baby!
I took the opportunity to cuddle in, wrap a few presents and make a few holiday cards. I have made all of my cards in the past, I am little behind this year due to our home remodel project, but lets see if I can get it accomplished this year ; ) Just call me crazy.
Not only do I make them, but I make each one unique. No duplicates. I usually send about 60.

Here are a couple I got done tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home