Saturday, November 12, 2005

Found Treasures

Well I was finally able to get a little bit of art time last night. I worked with some of the found treasures I have been collecting. My collage groups challenge this month is, to use at least one found object from the ground, to create a collage.
I had fun with this challenge because the cards are more about abstract and presentation.
A simple pop tab and a scuffed up plastic buckle, that someone had just thrown onto the ground, both of which are well abused, have now been turned from trash, to pieces of interesting artwork!
Do you suppose I could sell them for millions? ; )
The buckle is done on a piece of cardboard from a vanilla wafers box, that I had been using for background bases.
I will share my 2 favorites from last nights work.

How about some Cherry Coke and some Banana Pudding!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home