Monday, November 28, 2005

Do you Believe?


It was terrible weather here today and I only had 2 little ones in daycare. They came late, played a bit with my older boys (school was called off) ate lunch and took a nap. Right after nap daddy was here to get them. This left me the day to play.

I was able to create about 15 X-mas cards today, so I am well on my way. I need about 60 in all.

Here is a fun non-traditional Zetti card ; )

My poor little girl was meant to have wings, so if you saw her without them, yesterday, I had cut her some wings, but found them laying on my work table this morning. So I just had to add them to her today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Tina, I love this card! You are GOOD, girlfriend! I am tempted to direct my sister to your entry for yesterday. She thinks 'I' am deranged! But even I don't attempt to make 60 different Christmas cards. LOL! ...just like snowflakes, no two alike.... ;)

11:57 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

I love it when you pop by and boost me up. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my card.
Yes I make something different for each person. I will be posting a few each day. It is quite the challenge, but it just isn't as much fun to duplicate the same card over and over. Some are simple, some are complex. I do steal idea's from magazines, so the thinking part is not so hard ; )

Hope your holiday season started out well.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home