Friday, November 25, 2005

The day after...

Well the holiday shopping frenzy is on. My brother woke me this morning with a tale of his shopping adventure. Says he ended up putting his item down and leaving the store empty handed, vowing never again ; ) I know better, I have tried the day after Thanksgiving shopping scene before and it isn't pretty.
I do have a few things I will pick up yet tonight, like tape, and a few screws for a job around the house. I wouldn't mind going on a hunt for a few decorating items either, but not sure.

I got the furniture rearranged for the Christmas tree, got a few decorations up, and 6 gifts wrapped today, so feeling good about that. I am in a very festive mood this year, with my newly remodeled main floor. Can't wait to get the tree up, perhaps tomorrow.

Anyway I finished up a swap I needed to get in the mail, it is the last 2 of my Zodiac Goddess series. So here they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home