Sunday, November 13, 2005

Constance Flew Away

Well I have had a busy weekend, have stayed up till nearly 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
I have finished all of my painting in the house, started to reassemble things, and prepare for the floor to get installed on Monday. Lots of little decorating things I want to do now also. I did redo a bulletin board by painting black and giving it some rustic green accents. Also got plans for making a new key holder for next to the front door. Those are fun things, but they all take time.

Also I had an art project that was due to be mailed out Saturday. I didn't make it, I have been so busy, but I hate to be late so I worked late both Friday and Saturday to get it done.
I am very happy with the outcome. Even when I am busy, I can't rush my art and do a sloppy job. I just can't do it! I had a lot of fun with the theme and hope the owner will like it as well.
It is always hard for me to part with these altered art contributions. Her theme was ~

The Zetti Repair Shop, specializing in Wings and hats...


2 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

What a BEAUTIFUL spread and story! I can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for such lovely work in my book!
ciao!
K

2:30 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

So glad you like it Kristina.
It was fun to work on.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home