Wednesday, November 30, 2005

All Spruced Up

Well I was without my kid helpers today. School was back in session. I got a chance to look through some altered book magazines and have a few plans for some books that need my attention. I need some major art time. I hope to get a ton done this weekend.

We went out looking at dining tables again tonight and I found a really nice one but it is a little more than I wanted to spend. We will see. I don't want to just settle, but am torn, since I am doing daycare. Wondering if I should get what I want since it will take some abuse or if I should wait till I retire from daycare. Seems that I could wait forever. We will see, I am still browsing.

No art time today, but will share another of the cards I made the other night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home