Friday, October 07, 2005

A Wise Woman

Well I just finished the Altered book spread for a Woman's book who's book theme is - how to mend a broken heart or how to find prince Charming.
I had a blast working on it and cracked myself up in the process. hehehe
I even forced my hubby to find the humor in it. He just looks and me wondering what has happened to his sensible woman.

Now to come up with a second idea equally as good. I have an idea, but not sure of how to work it yet.

I also worked on a few ATC's tonight so a very good art night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!! I don't know if it the colors, the vintage look or just the vibe but I love it!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

It is a wonderful Piece of art if I do say so. Sometimes it is very hard for me to part with my handy work. hehehe This particular piece is for a Zetti style RR.
Thanks for the wonderful Comment and I see you are from MN also.
I was going to pop by your site, but it doesn't seem to show up here. I love visiting with neighbors ; )

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home