Saturday, October 01, 2005

Took a wrong turn...

The day went so fast today. Good thing I got a small bit of art done this morning, as that is all the time I got today. Went to Mandy's soccer game, then home to sand walls and scrape up the floor around the door jams. The floor is looking really nice. Hopefully the walls will shape up this week. Picked up the paint tonight, I chose 2 shades of yellow. Hoping it will look good. I have heard that yellow is the hardest color to choose for walls. It never seems to look the way you think it will?
By the way, Mandy lost her game. We ran Errands when hubby got home and did some shopping for our vacation. Only 2 more weeks now. We are getting very excited. We got disposable camera's, fanny packs for all of us, snacks...
I am just exhausted.
We will be working on a postal challenge on my collage group, so the cards I did this morning used postage stamps. Here are the two I got done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home