Saturday, October 01, 2005

Queen "T"

That's me. hehehe Well it is in my book any way. I have been working on that fun Zetti book and I finished the sign in page last night, so that I could ship it out today.
It should turn out to be a fun book. I am excited! They are always fun to start and extra fun to get back.
We are still scraping and scrubbing in the kitchen, and tomorrow it will be some sanding as well. I am sure hoping to get the walls textured next week. Would be great to have all the creepy work done before we leave on the trip. Then when we come back the fun can begin.

Number one son gave us quite a scare tonight, we thought he was missing for a short while. Perhaps I am too much of a worry wart. Anyway he called after football to say he was ready. He is always waiting in the same spot no matter what, well tonight he wasn't, after waiting a good 15 min. We drove back home, thinking perhaps he started to walk. Nope, so back to the school and he was still no where to be found. Finally we started to search the school. He was up on the third floor in the computer room working on some homework! UGH. Kids. Like what made him think we would come looking??? I was very relieved!

Lots of running around tonight so no artwork for me. Even though I was craving some time in my studio.
Here is the sign in area for the Altered Book Round Robin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home