Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Primer is on!

Great progress yesterday, the carpet and the flooring are here.
(In my house) yippee.
I am very excited. Only thing is, now the pressure to get the painting done.
I did get a coat of primer on the fresh texture job and now to apply color!
Of coarse my Dad was by yesterday, before leaving for the winter, he left instructions to go a lighter shade of yellow ; ) and no wheeled chairs for our dining set.

I guess he is preparing the house for when he moves in, when he is no longer able to fend for himself! Even though I have told him, he will be stuck in the attic with no women, or cats! hehehe I suppose he thinks I might let him come down for meals ; )
JUST KIDDING!

We are getting increasingly excited about the trip and I must get a coat of paint on those walls before we go. I don't think I will get it done tonight, but plan for tomorrow.
We are doctoring a bit of sickness right now. As usual I am feeling a nasty cold and Mandy has woken up today with a sore throat. I imagine that Friday we will all be sick! It is some sort of law that if you travel you must be sick! Fingers crossed I can nurse us all well in time. I have home made chicken soup simmering on the stove as we speak.

Marshall's last football game tonight, Jim talked to the coach yesterday, we will see if Marshall gets some play time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home