Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mud

Well the mud guy showed up today and applied a prep layer of mud prior to the texture job. That made me quite happy, as I was having a bit of an anxiety attack this morning, after I had to move the silverware tray for the like the hundredth time. It seemed like we were going nowhere, but now I feel like a bit of progress is being made. Hopefully tomorrow a piece of sheetrock gets hung and also the texture job. I taped off and covered most of what needs to be protected for the job. Perhaps I will even get some priming and painting going this weekend.
Oh Joy!

Anyway I squeezed in a bit of artwork, I have a swap due before we leave for vacation, so I need to get going. The swap is the the Zodiac goddess swap I have been doing each month. This month was Libra.
The image I chose for the goddess is not as clear as I would have liked, but it does remind me of the scales, which is the Libra symbol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home