Saturday, October 08, 2005

MEN (complicated like a can of SPAM)

Well I had some fun today working up the second spread in that Zetti RR book. Now I can't decide which one I like better ; )

Mandy had her soccer game today and had her second win this year. Yippee for her team, this is the first year they have ever had any wins at all!
I pretty much wasted the day on artwork since the house is a real pit, due to renovations. Gosh I hope that the texture job gets done tomorrow. Not sure I can take much more of this mess.

We all worked on some packing for our trip coming up. OOOOH we are getting very excited now. Less than ONE week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

I love your artwork. Just my kind of thang as well! Cheers!

12:16 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Michelle, I just arrived home from a wonderful vacation and I was happy to see someone had stopped by for a browse of my site.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home