Monday, October 31, 2005

Life's a Circus...

Well I haven't been able to keep up here the way I want to, but I will be back to posting regularly, soon. I am busily working on the home remodel project. I painted several panels of the ceiling this weekend. Being as how I am afraid of heights this takes me much longer than it should. I slowly climb the huge ladder holding on for dear life, and paint slowly so as not to loose my balance, then creep back down for more paint. The fact that these are vaulted ceilings only adds to the production. I am no high wire queen.
I also got some more washing of woodwork done.
Today I tore up carpet, painted the closet and removed tape from ceiling.
I am hoping that the flooring will be laid on Nov. 14th.

I did have my ATC group over yesterday and I had a wonderful time. We had chosen the theme Circus for this month. I got several cards done. Here are just a couple.



1 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Great cards! I especially like the top one.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home