Monday, October 03, 2005

Got Milk?

I had a good time yesterday playing with more postage stamps. A friend of mine is hosting a swap for painted backgrounds and postage stamps. Pretty simple, but lots of fun. As luck would have it, I was cleaning out a storage cupboard yesterday and came across some rummage sale oil paintings. I had bought them for the frame, but had not removed the paintings. I decided they would be perfect to cut into ATC size and use for backgrounds. Interesting and part of the work is already done. I feel like I was cheating. But that is the great part about collage work, you can incorporate found treasures. These make for really nice sturdy cards. The postage ATC's are very addicting. Just try some and see ; )
Progress on the kitchen has pretty much come to a halt till we get our hired hand over here for some of his share of the work. I am hoping he will get over here this week to texturize the walls. He is one of those family members and you need to keep hounding him ; )
In the mean time, I guess that gives me some art time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home