Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dangling Kewpie

Well most of the week so far I have been scrubbing walls and ripping up more carpet and tack strip.
I am so tired of all this mess, and still yet have more scrubbing to do. I am ready to begin painting!!! At least that way I see progress. It is supposed to be very warm here today and I have to paint the flaps from the radiators and the shelf to the closet.. I will do that outside today. Brian never showed up to put the cabinets back on the wall so I am disappointed about that. Now they sit on the floor in the kitchen and I have to walk around them all the time.
Everything is going to look so fresh and new when all is said and done, It will be worth it.
The prize is just out of reach for the time being.

I was able to take a bit of a break last night and work in my art area. It was a disaster and I only intended to clean up for Sundays club meeting. But I got to having a bit of fun with stuff I had laid out to work on and also cleaning to boot. So I killed 2 birds with one stone ; )
Finished some stuff from last months ATC club. The theme was spooky creepy, so don't think I am a nut case. I couldn't help myself with the Kewpie Doll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home