Sunday, September 25, 2005

You might find a Prince

Not feeling the best this week, Got some sort of flu bug. I did get a small bit of scraping done on the walls, ISH! Tore off more linoleum. Hubby (my Prince) and I went to make the purchase of our new flooring, Then had to stop at Menard's for some tools... When we got home we ended up taking son number 1 to urgent care due to an incident that happened earlier today, between the boys. I Have yet to get the full story, but apparently son number 2 stepped on son number one's foot by "accident"? Anyway, Marshall has a small fracture in his left big toe. No gym or football for a week. Gosh like that really matters huh?
The day went by so fast, but when I finally did get home tonight I got sucked into my art room and I could hardly drag myself out. I had great fun. I am back on the geek the geek fish theme again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home