Saturday, September 03, 2005

Puppets can't walk, without a Puppet Master

URGH! I created an entry last night after my late night art session and just as I was loading, my dumb computer locked up. I was so mad I went to bed. hehehe Woke up this morning to a wonderful thunder storm. I love to cozy in with a rainy day.
I will get some work done and then I can play some more. Last nights art session was tons of fun. I got 6 cards pumped out. 4 collage cards, 2 of which were suitable for my serendipity challenge on my group. Even 2 draw/paint cards. The one draw/paint card is one that I hate and love at the same time. It shows my complete lack of skill in drawing faces, but also it proves that if I just let loose I can come up with something interesting to others.
I have already had 2 requests for the card.
I am not parting with it for a while. I hope to start drawing more on a regular basis now that I have joined another group called "Every Day Matters" It focuses on daily creativity and it issues weekly challenges. Challenges are good, keeps me motivated! Also forces you to draw things you might not normally decide to draw.
Before my computer decides to act up again, here is some of my work from last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thank you very much Karen, it was an unplanned drawing, it just sort of happened.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home