Monday, September 05, 2005

Pie in my eye

Well I had hoped for a long weekend of getting work done around the house, and lots of art. But plans change. We ended up going home to Pipestone to see hubby's mom. She fell and Jim wanted to see her for himself to make sure that she was well. Kids always love to visit Grandpa and Grandma too. Nice way to end the summer. It was a quick visit but a nice one. We Left Saturday night and were on our way home again by Sunday night. I got a few of the house projects taken care of this morning, and a couple cards made. We attended a potlock tonight for my nephew. He is entering the Navy and leaving home on Wednesday. Bye Josh, be safe!
The kids start school tomorrow, it will be a busy morning and week. It's my oldest boy's birthday tomorrow. 15 years young, man does he seem old in years, but still momma's little boy. I am praying for an excellent school year all around, we have had troubles in the past.
We are having tornado warnings out tonight, I really like creepy weather. Gets the blood pumping! Lots of fun thunder going on!
Should be good art time, but I am just too tired tonight. Late nights all weekend, as we traveled in the evenings both nights.

The cards I made this morning are in the Zetti style, they are so fun to make, they just make you smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home