Tuesday, September 13, 2005

On the Road Again...

Busy day today, kids were inside today and so worked on a project, we have been making hand puppets. They are a bit more detailed than I thought. I am definitely not a directions person. We have been messing with them for a few weeks off and on. During nap, I fiddled around with cutting pieces for my on-going Zodiac swap. Got one proto-type done. I had to redo the transparency 3 times before I got it just right, if anyone needs a Virgo transparency the size of an ATC let me know! ; ) Raymond has his first football scrimmage tonight and I will miss it : (
I gotta run to the mall to get some cardstock for the rest of my swap. I will have to pick Marshall up from his practice, Mandy is at Sylvan tonight. Hubby and I will be on the road to Fergus Falls to look at a truck, if things work out.
Hopefully it will be a nice enough one, Jim is getting discouraged about not having a decent second vehicle.
Barely any time for artwork during the week right now. Hopefully that will change after football season and our vacation is over. We went out and bought new luggage for the kids last night. That was kind of exciting for them.

Here is my version of a Virgo Zodiac Goddess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home