Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Bike Shorts Baby

I didn't get any art time today, went to the dentist and my mouth is bothering me. YUCK I hate the dentist! Also had to run some errands after work. Marshall had an eye exam scheduled and looked for a jacket in exchange for the one we chose for his birthday gift. What do parents know anyway.

I do have a card to share. I have had the makings for this card on my table since July and I just finished it this weekend. It was inspired by my darling hubbies participation in the Ragbrai this summer. (Registered association's greater bike ride across Iowa) It was his first year and lets just say he is not the type to be away from home for an extended period of time. I don't think he will ever go again. We missed each other terrible! We spoke on the phone several times a day! hehehe
I am very proud of him as he made the whole ride without quitting and wasn't even any worse for the wear because of it.
So here is the card in honor of "My Bike Shorts Baby". He is King in my book!

3 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

Good for your hubby! I've always wanted to try that ride. Neat card!

11:41 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks for peeking in. I think hubby would have enjoyed the ride much more if I had been along, but it just isn't my thing.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

Your greeting card reminded me of these photos:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.michellebates.net/bman/images/bunniesside.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.michellebates.net/bman/bman02_22a.htm&h=301&w=500&sz=29&tbnid=uuGYtY3aYxQJ:&tbnh=76&tbnw=127&hl=en&start=10&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbunny%2Bslipper%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG
Or you can google "bunny slipper" in the images area. Re Every Day Matters-- if you go to Danny Gregory's web page listed at the bottom of the e-list, you can understand why most of us just post drawings....

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home