Saturday, September 17, 2005

The more POINTY the hat the much...

Well last night was an art night. I did an altered book spread in Zetti style nonsense and I really think it came out fun. Of course my family thinks I am a nut case. I guess I need to be a nut case to survive all the home problems that keep popping up.
Last night we just discovered that our hot water heater has sprung a leak! What next?
Anyway, Dad is on the job already ; ) Thanks Dad!
Once again, I don't know what we would do without you.
Another expense we weren't counting on. As dad say's "welcome to being a home owner"
Will we ever get ahead? Not before our trip now. We were hoping for a bit of extra cash. NOT!

Mandy had a soccer game at noon, they lost 5 to 0. Bummer! But Mandy has really come along in her soccer game, she has improved a ton.

We are going to a Rodeo tonight! Never been to one before, I got my cowboy boots on and am ready! I have been told that there will be bulls available for the audience to ride.
YEEHAA!!! Should I give it a go?? hehehe I think not!
Anyway I am sure there will be no time for art today, but I will share my work from last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home