Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lightening the load

OMG I have discovered the most wonderful life saving product. It is 747 Sentinel adhesive remover. Specially formulated to remove that old black tar like glue and black rubber backed carpeting. We did a test patch in the kitchen last night to see how it would work and the gunk came up quite easily. After having scraped manually and sanded the sub-floor in our bathroom project last summer this is putting a smile on my face. Why hadn't somebody told me about this product before ; ) This product has lifted a load off my heart. If you have never scraped and pried and sanded, only to have to go back and sand and scrape some more, you have no idea, how special this product is. It literally has put a smile on my face, just thinking about it. The project has gotten bigger, as I want to do more, and have gotten suggestions from dad ; )
We will not be getting it done before our vacation now, that is for sure. But I am OK with that, because now I don't feel the pressure to rush. I will take my time and get it just the way I want it. Here is a couple pictures of progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home