Sunday, September 25, 2005

Creepy Sunday

Well it was the second official meeting of the ATC club at my house today. I had such a wonderful time. It is so much fun to create these little works of art with friends. I got 4 creepy cards done today! We are choosing themes now instead of colors and it seems a bit more of a challenge. This month was creepy, spooky, unusual, Halloween. Next month we chose a circus theme!

It was a long day today, We did our Sunday volunteer work at the nursing home, then I had club and I also worked a ton in the kitchen scraping. Now that is a creepy job!!! I have a sore back, and have made my hubby crabby at me too boot : (
He thinks I was being critical of him, That floor scraping job, just plain makes for a tense atmosphere! We are moving along pretty nicely, I will be so glad when the creepy work is done.

Anyway, of the cards I made in club today, here are my 2 favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home