Sunday, August 07, 2005

Zetti or Not?

A while back I discovered a style of art referred to as Zetti. I think it is the ultimate in cool, zany, and wild... I joined a yahoo group specific to this style of art, in hopes of learning more about it and to try my hand at it. Well my brain didn't seem to know how to operate in Zetti style (so I thought). When I had tried my hand at it in the past, I felt like a failure most of the time. However I have a dear friend (hi Sanna) who claims I have done Zetti style things when I haven't even been trying to. She sent me some Zetti style rubber stamps for my birthday recently and so I have been playing with them; and to my surprise I think I created something Zetti. So perhaps it is not my inability to think Zetti, but to find the Zetti images. I am a natural born stamper so I think that is why these came easier for me. It is my drawing skills I need to be working on. Thanks also for the pencils Sanna ; ) So without further delay, here are my Zetti attempts from last night and this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

LOVE your zetti, Tina...........I might have to give it a try myself.......As soon as it gets cooler and comany leaves....I miss my art!!!!!

Hugs
Janie

1:41 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Janie, I wasn't sure about doing Zetti for the longest time.
I never thought my stuff fit the bill, but for some reason I am feeling like I might have it figured out now. Would love to see your Zetti attempts.
Thanks for stopping by.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home