Sunday, August 21, 2005

Where'd the Weekend Go?

ATC club at my house today, I had a great time. There were only 4 of us today, but I expect we will have about 6 on a regular basis. Maybe it will even grow. I think we could make more room.
The theme for today was beach, take it as you like it. I got several cards done, but somewhat struggled with the theme today. I did a couple cards of the Geek Fish theme, as that is on my mind for the swap I joined.
The boys, hubby and I went out to eat at the Royal Fork tonight for an enjoyable meal. Mandy had been out to a Birthday party. Boy weekends go way too fast, I can't believe it is over already. I am sure it will be another busy week ahead. Dentist appt. for me, meeting for Mandy, football practices, and school orientations...
OH YES and the furnace work continues!

Since I wasn't the fondest of my beach cards, I will share a Geek Fish card again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

I am loving your "Geek Fish", Tina......this one is great!!!!...I really like the Zetti stuff....It seems like it would be soooo much fun..I am going to try it as soon as I get in the MOOD to do art again....Too hot and too much company here!!!!...Hugs, Janie

2:30 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Hi Janie, thanks for stopping by and checking out my art.
I love the Zetti art, but still find, that it comes hard to me. I guess if I keep trying it will get easier.
Sorry to hear you have not been in the mood for art, I always get more art done in the cool weather myself. It has gotten much cooler around here lately.
I will look forward to you sharing your Zetti work also.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home