Sunday, August 14, 2005

"What's a Geek Fish?" you say

Well today was just one of those wasted days where you really never get anything done. Started out by just lounging around and when we finally got going, we stopped by the second hand store, and an auction. No great finds today. Came home for lunch, then did our weekly Sam's club shopping and browsing for a dinette set.
Saw a couple options, but not the perfect set. No money right now anyway ; )
Decided that I had better get working on those oak doors, or they will never get done.
OH I hate those fumes! Gave myself a nice headache again. 3 coats left till they are done.
I didn't feel much like art tonight because of the headache, but I decided to revamp a few ATC cards to use for a (Geek Fish) themed swap.
What is a Geek Fish you say??? Well that is the million dollar question. It is a fish with a Geek hat ; ) I am sure you are all thinking I am off my rocker, with all of the pointy hats and weirdness lately, no it's not the varnish fumes, but a fad in the art world, some refer to it as "Zetti". So you see I am perfectly normal and just following a trend!
So here is one of my recreated Geek Fish ATC's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home