Thursday, August 11, 2005

Need a new outlook? Put on a hat!

Well it was one of those days all around. Dad had trouble with the furnace, Wrong one! So he had to take that back, furnace is expected to be in next week. I was working on the sanding of my beautiful oak doors and I think it was too muggy and I rushed the job. Can you see me pulling my hair out ; ) Not sure what I will do now. Going to wait a day or so to see if a little more sanding will help matters. Jim is having a hard day also, lost out on a truck he was interested in, spilled his freshly organized nuts and bolts container all over the work bench... And the beat goes on...
Went shopping for a pair of shoes for oldest son, Marshall, we searched the whole mall and ended up back at the store we began in.
Good Gracious, my Baby is wearing a men's size 12 shoe these days!
After all of that, I just had to get down in my art area and create something to soothe my irritations of the day.
Perhaps instead of buying shoes for my son, I should have been looking for the perfect HAT!
Here is the fun ATC I cranked out tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

LOL! Great ATC, Tina! :D

10:38 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks a ton Wanda, I thought it expressed my feelings of the day ; ) Today is starting out with a brighter outlook.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home