Saturday, August 20, 2005

In Search of a Money Tree

WoooHooo Saturday is here! Furnace Gas leak has been found and fixed, I am feeling more clear minded. hehehe This has been a long week and I am happy to just have the weekend to myself. I fiddled around last night in my studio cleaning up and sticking odd bits together. I did make an art doll with the new rubber stamps I got and one of the embellishments that was in my trinket cup from our last ATC club. Now I have a full blue page finished for trades. Dad cleaned up so nice so that I could have my club down in the basement like I wanted. I got the table set up and it is looking nice down there. Life is good, now if only we could win the lottery or find ourselves a money tree. Hubby watched the Vikings last night and worked on the pipe project Dad assigned and he seems happy enough, meaning I didn't hear too much cussing or grumbling, so all must have gone OK. I gave those oak doors the final coat today and I am so glad they are done now except a final very light sand and buff. I enjoyed coffee with my cousin Karen today and I got the new Stampin Up catalog and a few old magazines. There were a lot of ATC's in one of them, so that will be some inspiration.
I didn't do any art really today, but pulled out some stamp images for club tomorrow.
Here is the art doll I made last night with my new stamp images plus one of the old ATC dolls I made a while back. They look different sizes, but they are really both ATC size, it is just the way they were scanned in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home