Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hot Topics

I am waiting on 2 stamp orders that I placed last week. They have both been shipped priority mail and should have certainly been here by now. This is a hot topic in our household because I feel like that is false advertising and in a sense theft! Hubby works for the postal service so you can see why the subject is a hot one. I am hoping for the stamps for my ATC club this weekend.
Speaking of hot topics, the furnace work continues to move along. When Dad arrived today he mentioned he had seen my blog post about almost blowing up the house when I was young ; ) He defended himself by claiming that where there is a furnace there is fire ; ) It is certainly looking nice down there. Everything is going to be so much more organized and compact. Gotta love that!
I gave another coat of varnish to the ominous oak doors. 1 more varnish session to go ; )
I still smell gas! I know I do!
Well I didn't get much art time today, cut a few images and glued a few things in place.
But I have another Geek Fish card to share. Finished it last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home