Thursday, August 18, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Yep, my Dad's birthday today! He is 20 years older than me, that makes him 64. He looks much younger than that. Hope I look as good at 64! He took the day off today, which was well deserved. It seems we have overworked him, as his wrist is swollen from all the pipe work.
So no furnace work today, but the official furnace guy stopped by for a look. He brought his gas sniffer device along and found the leak. I knew I smelled gas! He says things are looking good, just as I knew they would.
My oldest son Marshall, has begun football training this week and I am getting pumped up for watching my boys play. Marshall is starting senior high this year! We have told him, he will need to prove himself to get equal play time, I hope he works hard, so momma can watch him play. He says their are 50 freshman out for football this year. YIKES, that will make competition tough.
One of my stamp orders arrived today, that made me very happy. I got them all cut out and put into their cases. Hoping for the other order tomorrow. I made one card today, which was an art doll ATC. Hadn't done a doll in a while and have been feeling the urge. I had quite a creative stretch of art dolls a while back, perhaps I will post a few of them in the coming days, so those of you, who may have missed it can have a peek. Now for today's effort.


2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

I always like your doll atcs. This one is especially nice.
I remember those football nights. We had one 'star'. ;)
Happy Birthday, Tina's Dad!!! We almost share the date - mine was yesterday.

10:33 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Glad you stopped by for a peek Wanda, Yep I love the art dolls!
They are tons of fun.
I hope to see you around the Collage group again ; )

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home