Friday, August 05, 2005

Creative space

Not sure how much art I will have time for today so I thought perhaps you all might like to see my creative space. This may look like a huge mess, but trust me, this is orgainzed. The main work table reflects my effort from the last project and it will all be cleaned up prior to new work. My goal is to try and stay organized. That is a hard task for us genius artists ; )
Now for the Unveiling!






















I did manage to stamp out a few words on some kick plates today. I am making them for my newly painted staircase. I also did kick plates for another staircase area in our home. I like the look. I am trying to decorate my home with some words in every room. Also in an Americana feel. I hope to manage a few ATC's yet tonight. I have a swap coming up, I need to get it put together and sent out. But if I keep fiddling with this silly Blog, I will never get any art done ; )

5 Comments:

Blogger sighthound enthusiast said...

Good grief, T, what a mess! And I thought I lived in chaos... Love the new blog, and you know how much I love your art already. As I never stop bragging about, I'm the proud owner of one of your ostrichs. Keep blogging gal, Helen

10:46 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Helen, it really, really isn't a mess! It just looks like it. I just have a ton of stuff. I have my papers organized, my inks, my paints, my doodads, my magazines... I think I need more space ; )

Glad you are braggin bout that ostrich

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

T, it is wonderful to see your magical workspace! OooOOOo, you have GrEaT sTuFf!

love,

Jamie

12:32 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Hey Jamie, glad you stopped by! Yes I do have lots of fun stuff and you are welcome to come and play in it, any time ; ) I just wish it was possible for us all to get together in real space to art the days away. Now that would be FUN!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Laura aka the Bead -a- holic said...

Your workspace is how mine looks organized just so much stuff lol to the untrained eye it may look a mess but is not lol ;)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home