Friday, August 26, 2005

Crazy 8

Here it is after midnight and I did get inspired to get down to my art room.
The card I made seems to reflect the feelings I am having about some situations going on around me. Sometimes you just wish you had a wild card to play when the going gets tough. I have a couple friends, who are going through rough times and I would give anything if I could help out somehow. Wouldn't it be grand if we could play a crazy 8 card and change things up in midstream ; ) taking us in a whole new direction?
Getting back to artwork here, I tried my hand at a bit of Serendipity collage tonight and came up with the Crazy 8 card. I have done Serendipity on a larger scale in the past and it is much easier than this small scale. Though I am not totally unhappy with how this came out.
But here I am back at collage again, I did incorporate paint into the mix. Making progress I guess.
I made a mess and I let loose ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home