Thursday, August 04, 2005

1st Blog Day

Here I am in the Flesh!
I decided that today was the day for me to jump in and try my hand at a blog. I have tried in the past to create a website for myself with no luck. It appears that everyone is doing the blog thing, and that it might be within my capabilities ; )
I plan to used this site to display and share my art activities with friends and family. Just maybe I will even be discovered and become FAMOUS! HaHa!


I have been working on an altered book Round Robin which is coming to an end.
I just finished the last assignment, which was to cut a niche. The owner of the book is from Australia and her theme was Wild and Wicked.
I was very nervous about cutting into the book, but am pretty happy with the outcome of the spread.




















You can't really see the words on the niche, but they are, (Australian "Winged Keel" Gold Pan)
Inside the niche are a few pieces of fools gold.
The tag tells a little about the West and the gold mining.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelly McC said...

I'm with you Tina, websites can be a bit tricky but blogging - easy peasy! Good luck with yours, have fun and I will drop by every now and then to see what you are up to.
You altered book spread looks fantastic!

8:25 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:28 PM  
Blogger sannasartmind said...

great job Tina! Your space does lok organizex to me! Biggaer then I though it would be too! Sanna

8:52 PM  
Blogger sannasartmind said...

Great job Tina!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home